- XXII-1 – Expiration of Local Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Provides clarification that all NMA work shall continue uninterrupted in the event that a local collective bargaining agreement expires.
- XXII-2 – Obligations When the National Maintenance Agreements Have Not Been Requested and/or Extended by a Participating International Union
- Provides clarification that each participant has the obligation and responsibility to not impede work being performed under the NMA regardless of whether or not they have approved or extended the NMA at a particular location.
- XXII-3 – Penalty Schedule for Violations of the Lockout and Work Stoppage Provisions
- Provides clarification of the process for notifying the NMAPC of an alleged violation of Article XXII, as well as the monetary value of the penalties that may be imposed as a result of a violation of Article XXII.