How to Become Signatory
*Please consult video tutorial for details / Click here to download copies of the NMAs/NPGMAs
1) Log on to www.nmapc.org with your username and password, or if you are a new user, select the “Create Profile” link to create a new username/password.
2) Select the “Become Signatory” link in the middle of the page under the “Signatory Status” headline or the “Become Signatory” button in the navigation.
3) On the First page review the Top 10 frequently asked questions at the bottom of the page.
4) Select the “Continue to Online Form” link at the top of the page.
5) Select the check boxes next to the names of the Craft Unions your company needs to directly hire.
6) Click the “Continue” button at the bottom and complete the Site Extension Request (SER) form.
7) After you complete the SER form, the International Unions will need to send your company the signature pages for each of the NMA(s) that you have requested to Become Signatory.
8) Only when the International Union(s) has received your returned signed signature pages will they take action on your request to Become Signatory and your SER.
9) After the Become Signatory process is complete, the NMAPC will send your company an invoice for the NMAPC administrative fees. This invoice is due within 30 days. You can pay the invoice on the NMAPC website or send a check to the NMAPC Administrative Offices. The NMAPC Administrative fee renews annually until you request to Terminate your NMA(s).